The average cost of a data breach for businesses with fewer than 500 employees last year was $2.35 million. As an industry that holds some of the most sensitive data of homeowners in the country, it’s imperative that we take cybersecurity initiatives seriously.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Vulnerabilities specific to the HOA space
- The latest threats in cloud cybersecurity
- Steps you can take to protect homeowner data within your organization
- What you should expect from your software
Our panel of experts include:
- Charlotte Allen, Director of Marketing at Socher Insurance and Chapter Director of CAI Bay Area & Central California
- John Yeoh, Global Vice President of Research at Cloud Security Alliance
- Anthony Dister, CMCA, Senior Vice President at Wintrust Financial Corporation
Want more? Learn everything you need to know in our whitepaper here!