Effective Date: 08 NOV 2018
CINC Systems, LLC (“CINC” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from or about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, address, email, telephone number, and Banking Information;
- About you individually but does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information We Collect
As you navigate through the Website, we may collect two types of information from you: (1) “personally identifiable information” (as described below); and (2) “non-personally identifiable information” (as described below).
“Personally identifiable information” is information that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person, directly or indirectly in conjunction with other public information.
There are a number of ways in which you may provide us with and consent to our collection of certain personal information. Here are some examples of the ways in which we may collect and store your personally identifiable information through the Website:
- We may collect your first and last name, email address, mobile phone number or other information when you register for our services and create an account;
- We may collect certain information about your family members if you add your family or household to your account;
- We may collect personal information you submit to us, such as your name, phone number, and email address when you contact us; and
- We may collect your first and last name, mailing address, and payment information (such as credit card number and expiration date) if you make a payment on the Website.
“Non-personally identifiable information” can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, name, gender, or interests. Non-personally identifiable
information may also mean aggregated, non-identifiable, or anonymized information. Nonpersonally identifiable information does not identify you personally. If you do provide us with
Here are some examples of ways through which we may collect and store your non-personally identifiable information through the Website, and how we use such information:
- Log Information: When you use the Website or view content provided by CINC, we automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs. This type of information includes details of how you use our service, IP address information described below, web pages which have been viewed by you, date and time, domain type, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware, settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your requests, and referral.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address: Your “IP address” is a number that lets computers attached to the internet know where to send you data, such as screens and pages of our Website that you view. We use this information to deliver our screens and pages to you upon request, to tailor ou services to the interests of you and our other visitors, and to measure traffic to and within our Website.
- Demographic Information: “Demographic Information” may be gender, age, zip code, and interests. We may collect such information about you through our services and use it to provide you with personalized services and to analyze trends to ensure that our Website and the information on them is targeted to meet your needs. Please note that we also consider aggregated information, which is not personally identifiable, to be non-personally identifiable information.
- Location Information: When you use the Website, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, global positioning systems, and other sensors that may provide CINC with information about nearby devices and WiFi access points.
- Usage Information: When you use the Website, we may collect and process information about how you use the Website, including how you move through the Website.
- Feedback Information: From time to time, we may request that you provide us with feedback regarding the Website, as well as the products and services we offer. We may do this in the form of a survey or other feedback mechanism. We may collect and analyze this information.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, or on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons: Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
If you encounter a screen or page that requests information you do not want to share with us, do not enter the information and do not proceed with that screen or page.
How We Use Your Information
Personally Identifiable Information
- Offer you the products and services you request;
- Process and complete transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- Create or offer content which is relevant to you;
- Register you as a member and develop your profile to enable you to take advantage of the personalized features of the Website;
- Alert you to updated information, and other new services offered by us or by third parties;
- Improve your user experience and the experience of other users of our Website;
- Understand how you use the Website;
- Identify you as a poster or provider of communications or content; or
- Contact you in response to an email or other communication.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may periodically prepare analyses and reports reflecting our visitor and member use of the Website and services. In preparing these reports, we may combine and analyze the personal information you provide to us with information from other sources. However, these reports will include only aggregate information about visitors and members. The information in these reports will not identify you individually and any business partner with whom such reports may be shared will not be able to contact you based on the information contained in the reports.
Disclosures of Your Information
Personally Identifiable Information
We may share or disclose your personally identifiable information in the following instances:
- To activate and maintain your account;
- To carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized;
- To respond to your questions, inquiries, comments, and instructions;
- To send you information; including updates, notices and other information about us or our Website;
- To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents, or independent contractors who help us maintain our products and services;
- To comply with law, or if in good faith we believe that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law, or comply with legal process served on us, and to protect and defend our rights or property, or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of you and our other visitors;
- To third parties as part of a corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of our assets;
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- With your consent or direction;
- To track and analyze non-identifying, aggregate usage and volume information from our visitors or members and provide such information to third parties;
- To maintain the security of the Website and CINC’s systems;
- To protect against fraud or potential fraud; and
- For any lawful purpose, which may include selling your data to third parties.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose and share information about you and your use of the Website if we believe such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with the law and/or legal process where a formal request has been made;
- Protect or defend our rights and/or property and property of others;
- Conduct investigations of possible breaches of law.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from CINC: If you do not wish to have your contact information used by CINC to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Marketing Emails from CINC: You may choose not to receive marketing email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in our marketing emails. You also may ask us not to send you other marketing communications by contacting us at email@example.com, and we will honor your request.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Subject to applicable law, you may obtain a summary of your personal information or the type of personal information we maintain about you by contacting your management company or at firstname.lastname@example.org. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we, or your management company, will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information. In addition, if you believe that personal information we maintain about you is inaccurate, subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request that we correct or amend the information by contacting your management company or at email@example.com.
We have implemented measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Once we receive your information, we make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. We use firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls or secure server software.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password to access our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you do not share this password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted via our Website. Any transmission of personal information is done at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Retention and Deletion
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws, and your consent to such purpose(s) remains valid after termination of CINC’s relationship with you.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete the information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Sites
The Website may contain links to webpages operated by parties other than CINC. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy policies or other practices of such websites. Our inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. Further, it is up to the user to take precautions to ensure that whatever links the user selects or software the user downloads (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies, which the user will be subject to upon linking to the third party’s website. CINC strongly recommends that each user review the third party’s terms and policies.
Do Not Track (DNT) Signals
CINC does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Some third-party sites keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser may include controls to block and delete cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, to allow you to opt out of data collection through those technologies.
You can, however, make decisions about your privacy and the advertisements you receive. You can control whether companies serve you behaviorally-based advertising by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Web page and using the DAA’s opt-out selection (located at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/).
Information for California Residents
California residents are entitled to contact us to request information about whether we have disclosed personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by e-mailing us at email@example.com. [C4]
Compliance and Cooperation with Regulatory Authorities
Changes to this Policy